Learn More About Fruits, Vegetables, and Foods.
Made with Joy. A unique place where you will find the necessary information where and learn more about how to handle food. How to prepare it or even store it.
Food Shelf Life
You often need to know how long to store different foods. Therefore, we have prepared information for you.
You can learn some food preservation techniques such as freezing, smoking, canning, and vacuum packaging.
What Can You Eat
Learn what and when you can eat, for example, what to eat with braces.
Food Time Preparing
How long do you need to cook or bake some foods? Here in this section, you find the answer.
How much food do you need to prepare in case of more people? Or what units of measure to use.
- Can You Eat Raw Wagyu?What is raw Wagyu? It’s a premium beef that is not cooked. Wagyu is considered a delicacy in Japan, costing up to $100 per pound. Is … Read more
- Can You Eat Courgette Raw?Courgettes may seem like a strange vegetable to eat raw, but they are relatively safe to consume. They are low in calories and contain several essential … Read more
- Can You Eat Gooseberries Raw?Some people believe that the rind and skin of gooseberries contain harmful toxins, so it’s best to avoid eating them raw. Other people believe that the … Read more
- Can You Eat Raw Yams? + Any Type of YamRaw yams are a type of sweet potato that is typically eaten cooked. However, some people believe that they can be eaten raw. Some people who … Read more
- Can You Eat Watercress Raw?Watercress is a popular vegetable that can be eaten raw or cooked. However, some people are worried about the safety of eating watercress raw because of … Read more
- What Does Aubergine Taste Like?Aubergines are a type of eggplant that is related to the globe eggplant. They are usually a dull brown or green color but can also be … Read more
- What Does Custard Taste Like?Custard is a dessert usually made from milk, eggs, and sugar. There are many different custard recipes, but the most common ones are made with cream … Read more
- What Does Wagyu Taste Like?Wagyu is a type of cattle that is native to Japan. The word “Wagyu” literally means “Japanese Cow.” Wagyu cattle are known for their marbled meat, … Read more
- What Does Lettuce Taste Like?Lettuce is one of the most versatile vegetables around. It can be eaten raw, cooked into a dish, or used in a salad. You can also … Read more